Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands invites online Application for number of Fully Funded PhD Degree at various Departments. We are providing a list of Fully Funded PhD Programs available at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
(01) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD position summary/title: PhD Position (full-time, 4 years)
Deadline : 9 Feb 2024
(02) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD position summary/title: PhD Position (full-time, 4 years) ESPhil
Deadline : 8 Feb 2024
(03) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD position summary/title: PhD student Bekostiging van Digitale Innovaties
De houdbaarheid van de zorg op lange termijn staat steeds meer onder druk door toenemende personeelstekorten, financiële beperkingen en hoge maatschappelijke verwachtingen. Deze problemen worden moeilijker aan te pakken omdat de kosten van de gezondheidszorg en de ziektelast blijven toenemen als gevolg van een vergrijzende bevolking en multimorbiditeit, terwijl personeelstekorten toenemen.
Digitale innovaties zoals remote patient management kunnen deze uitdagingen verminderen. Remote patient management waaronder home telemonitoring kan het werk van artsen en verpleegkundigen ondersteunen en mogelijk bijdragen aan gezondheidswinst, efficiëntere zorgprocessen, vroege identificatie van aandoeningen, verminderde werkdruk en gepersonaliseerde zorg.
Deadline :31 Jan 2024
About Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands – Official Website
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public research university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Erasmus MC is the largest and one of the foremost academic medical centers and trauma centers in the Netherlands, whereas its economics and business school, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management are well known in Europe and beyond. Currently, Erasmus University Rotterdam has been placed in the top 100 universities in the world by five major ranking tables. In 2017, the university was ranked by Times Higher Education as 69th in the world with its business & economics as 17th, and clinical health as 42nd in the world, and was ranked among top ten business schools in Europe by the Financial Times. In 2015, Erasmus University Rotterdam was ranked by Times Higher Education as 20th in Europe and 72nd in the world, with its social sciences as 40th, and clinical health as 35th in the world.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 31 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Umea University, Sweden
- 17 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Swansea University, Wales, United Kingdom
- 24 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Uppsala University, Sweden
- 08 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Basel, Switzerland
- 07 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Aalborg University, Denmark
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Linkoping University, Sweden
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- 32 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Forschungszentrum Julich, Germany
- 16 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Zurich, Switzerland