University of Basel, Switzerland invites online Application for various Postdoctoral Fellowship in their different Departments. We are providing a list of Postdoc Fellowship positions available at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
(01) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: History of Africa before 1800
The successful candidate will pursue a second book / “Habilitation” research project, teach courses, contribute to the Department’s profile areas “Premodern History” and “History of Africa”, and assume responsibilities in academic self-administration.
Deadline : 30 September 2021
(02) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: Development of Artificial Cells by using Microfluidics
We invite candidates to submit applications for a PostDoc position in a joint project between the nanoscience-oriented physical chemistry groups of Professor Wolfgang Meier and Cornelia Palivan, Department of Chemistry, at the University of Basel, Switzerland. The position is for one year, with possible prolongation up to two years.
Deadline : 04.07.2021
(03) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: Cancer Immunology
The post-doctoral researcher will functionally characterize the intersection of developing blood cancers and the immune system using transgenic mouse models (Stavropoulou et al., Cancer Cell, 2016; Lopez et al., Cancer Discovery, 2019, Forte et al., Cell Metabolism 2020, Fagnan et al. Blood, 2020, Leonards et al., Nat Commun, 2020).
Deadline : Open until Filled
(04) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: POSTDOCTORAL, PhD, and MASTER STUDENT POSITIONS IN SYSTEMS NEUROSCIENCE
The Brain & Sound Lab is seeking ambitious, smart and self-driven scientists for open research positions at the postdoc, PhD, and master student levels.
Deadline : Open until Filled
About The University of Basel, Switzerland – Official Website
The University of Basel is a university in Basel, Switzerland. Founded on 4 April 1460, it is Switzerland’s oldest university and among the world’s oldest surviving universities. The university is traditionally counted among the leading institutions of higher learning in the country
The associated Basel University Library is the largest and among the most important libraries in the country. The university hosts the faculties of theology, law, medicine, humanities and social sciences, science, psychology, and business and economics, as well as numerous cross-disciplinary subjects and institutes, such as the Biozentrum for biomedical research and the Institute for European Global Studies. In 2020, the University had 13,139 students and 378 professors. International students accounted for 27 percent of the student body.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 47 Postdoctoral Fellowship at National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA
- 31 Postdoctoral Fellowship at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Hamburg, Germany
- 38 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Aarhus University, Denmark
- 05 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
- 17 Postdoctoral Fellowship at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- 08 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Duke University, North Carolina, USA
- 16 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- 40 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Karolinska Institute, Sweden