Lund University, Scania, Sweden invites online Application for various Postdoctoral Fellowship in their different Departments. We are providing a list of Postdoc Fellowship positions available at Lund University, Scania, Sweden.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
(01) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: Postdoctoral researcher in bioinformatics
Protein Structure and Bioinformatics group investigates genetic and other variations and their effects on DNA, RNA and protein, on structural, functional and other levels. We have developed several of the most reliable variation effect predictors as PON-P2 and PON-MMR for variant pathogenicity, PON-Sol and PON-Stab for molecular effects and PON-mt-tRNA and PON-BTK for molecule-specific predictions. We use and develop bioinformatic methods to reveal the significance of the variants especially in the relation of diseases.
Deadline : 09.Sep.2022
(02) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: PostDoc (two years) to the LDM-team at MAX IV
The work tasks of the postdoc in the LDM-team include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in the commissioning, maintenance, preparation and operation of various pieces of LDM equipment. This equipment includes the ICE end station and some sample delivery systems (molecular jet/cluster source and liquid jet sources)
- Provide user support on LDM equipment
- Participate in the design or build-up of more LDM relevant equipment when the need arises
The candidate will have the possibility to apply for beamtimes at MAX IV to conduct his or her own research using the LDM equipment at MAX IV or to apply for beamtimes at other facilities. Therefore, it is expected that the candidate will have a strong vision with regards to various research projects that they would like to pursue whilst employed in this position.
Deadline : 11.Sep.2022
(03) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: Researcher
Deadline : 12.Sep.2022
(04) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: Postdoctoral fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology
The research team is led by associate professor Christel Nielsen and includes a further 6 staff members. The group is international and comprises researchers and research administration staff. We are now looking for a driven post doc in environmental epidemiology to support the project Tattoos and cancer – is there an association?
As a workplace, we safeguard a positive work environment with respect and consideration in our relations with one another.
Deadline : 25.Sep.2022
(05) Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoc Fellowship Position summary/title: Postdoctor in Political Science, focus on global sustainable development
Deadline : 01.Oct.2022
About Lund University, Scania, Sweden – Official Website
Lund University is a prestigious university in Sweden and one of northern Europe’s oldest universities. The university is located in the city of Lund in the province of Scania, Sweden. It traces its roots back to 1425, when a Franciscan studium generale was founded in Lund. After Sweden won Scania from Denmark in the 1658 Treaty of Roskilde, the university was officially founded in 1666 on the location of the old studium generale next to Lund Cathedral.
Lund University has nine faculties, with additional campuses in the cities of Malmö and Helsingborg, with 40,000 students in 270 different programmes and 1,300 freestanding courses. The university has some 600 partner universities in nearly 70 countries and it belongs to the League of European Research Universities as well as the global Universitas 21 network. Lund University is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities.
Two major facilities for materials research are in Lund University: MAX IV, a synchrotron radiation laboratory – inaugurated in June 2016, and European Spallation Source (ESS), a new European facility that will provide up to 100 times brighter neutron beams than existing facilities today, to be opened in 2023.
The university centers on the Lundagård park adjacent to the Lund Cathedral, with various departments spread in different locations in town, but mostly concentrated in a belt stretching north from the park connecting to the university hospital area and continuing out to the northeastern periphery of the town, where one finds the large campus of the Faculty of Engineering.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 05 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- 57 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- 07 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Aalto University, Finland
- 11 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 36 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- 36 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
- 06 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Helsinki, Finland
- 19 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Hamburg, Germany
- 31 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Aarhus University, Denmark