IIT Ropar PhD Admissions Open with Institute Fellowships-
IIT Ropar PhD Admissions: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar invites online Application for PhD Admission for Academic Year 2021-22 at various Departments.
PhD Admissions are available in the following categories:
Regular (Institute Research Scholars)
Direct PhD, External PhD,
PhD for Project Staff, and
PhD for IIT Ropar Staff..
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
Departments where PhD Positions available:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Economics, English, Management, Philosophy)
IIT Ropar PhD Admissions: Eligibility Criteria
For department specific and more details, the candidates should refer the PhD Admission Prospectus of IIT Roopar.
BE/BTech/ ME/MA/MSc/MCA/MPharma/MVSc/MD/MS/Integrated BS-MS etc.
This is basics eligibility conditions.
Under this category Students gets an opportunity to earn a doctorate in Engineering / Sciences / Humanities just after the Bachelor’s degree. Regular PhD programme guidelines will be followed.
PhD in Engineering:
Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical, Metallurgical and Materials
PhD in Science:
Mathematics (Only CFTIs), Chemistry, Physics
IIT Ropar PhD Admissions: Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
For Students of Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs)
Research Area will be same as Regular Ph.D Program.
- Studying in final year of B.Tech/BE.
- No GATE or other equivalent national exam qualification required.
- CGPA of at least 8.0 out of 10.0.
For Students of Non-CFTIs
Research Area will be same as Regular Ph.D Program
- Studying in final year BTech/BE.
- GATE or other equivalent national exam qualification required at the time of joining.
- CGPA of at least 8.0 out of 10.0.
IIT Ropar PhD Admissions: Selection Process
Written Test &Interview.
IIT Ropar PhD Admissions: Important Dates
Online application Starts from 21 March 2021.
Last date of online application 12 April 2021.
Date of Written Test & Interview: Click Here
About IIT Ropar
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) is an engineering, science and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country.
IIT Ropar was established by MHRD in 2008. The classes for academic session 2008–2009 were held at IIT Delhi. The Institute started functioning from its transit campus in Rupnagar in August 2009
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 17 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Utrecht University, Netherlands
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Aalto University, Finland
- 43 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 21 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Ghent University, Belgium
- 20 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at NTNU, Norway
- 09 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- 09 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Helsinki, Finland
- 23 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 41 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Nottingham Trent University (NTU), England