Post Doctoral Fellowship Position at IIT Roorkee, India
Online applications are invited for Post Doctoral Fellowship post by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Eligible Candidate may Apply on or before 15 April 2021.
IIT Roorkee: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (abbreviated IIT Roorkee or IITR) is a premier public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It is formerly known as University of Roorkee (1949-2001) and Thomason College of Civil Engineering (1847-1949). Established in 1847 in British India by the then lieutenant governor, Sir James Thomason, it is the oldest technical institution in Asia. It was given university status in 1949 and was converted into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in 2001, thus becoming the seventh IIT to be declared. IIT Roorkee has 22 academic departments covering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research
Job Title/ Research Area
Post Doctoral Fellowship-Chemical Engineering and related disciplines
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (lIT) Roorkee invites applications from the outstanding candidates for a post-doctoral position under the mentorship of Prof. Prakash Biswas and Prof. Prateek Jha to work on a project entitled “First-principle design, synthesis, and characterization of nickel-ceria-zirconia catalyst for methane tri-reforming from MOF precursors”.
Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and related disciplines with a research background in the aforementioned areas with a good publication record.
Candidates who have recently submitted their Ph.D. thesis are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they have to provide proof of the award of PhD. degree at the time of interview if shortlisted.
First & Second Year: Rs. 55,000/- per month
Third Year: Rs.60,OOO/- per month
The contingency of Rs . 50,000/- per annum will also be awarded.
Apply Mode: Email/Postal
15 April 2021
How to Apply
Candidates can apply with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, list of publications, research statement, description of past research experience, and future research plans arranged in a single PDF file named as “Candidate Name_Institute of Ph.D. Degree_Year of Ph.D.” by sending the PDF file via e-mail and/or hard copy to the following address.
Professor and Head
Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee – 247667
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Multiple Faculty Position at University of Sharjah
- Assistant Professor Positions at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) , Singapore
- 10 Faculty Positions at Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
- 41 Faculty Positions at Central University of Haryana (CUH), India
- 18 Faculty Position Ajman University, UAE
- 18+ Faculty Position at Alfaisal University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 16 Faculty Position College of the North Atlantic, Qatar
- AMU Recruitment 2021: 70 Faculty Positions at Aligarh Muslim University, India
- 37 Faculty Position King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
- 11 Faculty Positions at New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD), UAE
- 13 Faculty Positions at University of Sharjah, UAE
- Multiple Faculty Position at the College of the North Atlantic, Qatar
- Multiple Faculty Position at American University in Cairo, Egypt
- 24 Faculty Position in various Departments at Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
- Multiple Faculty Position at Alfaisal University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia