Research Assistant Position at Bodoland University, Assam, India
Recruiting Organization Profile:
Bodoland University was established by Bodoland University Act 2009, passed in the Assam legislative Assembly. The present Bodoland University is an up-gradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full-fledged state University as per the provision of the Act.
Title: Improving the Capacity of Health System and Community for Sickle Cell Disease Screening and Management: An Intervention Study in Udalguri District, Assam
Employment Type: Temporary
M.Sc., degree in any branch of Life Science subjects. Preferably CSIR-NET qualified.
Pay Scale: Rs. 31000/- Per month
Apply Mode: Postal/Email
Last Date: 15th March 2021
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their application in plain paper and CV with communication details, mark sheets and all certificates from HSLC onward along with name and details of at least one academic referee should be sent via email on or before 15th March 2021 (Monday). The hard copy of the same should also reach or before 15th March,2021 (Monday).
Email: [email protected]
Dr. Jatin Sarmah,
Department of Biotechnology
Pin Code – 783370.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 02 Research Associate-I Position at IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India
- Research Associate Positions at BHU, Varanasi, India
- 09 Research Associate Positions at University of Alberta, Canada
- 12 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Melbourne, Australia
- Research Associates Position at ISI Kolkata, India
- 05 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 21 Postdoctoral / Research Associate Position at University of Hamburg, Germany
- 37 Postdoctoral / Research Associate Position at University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- 38 Postdoctoral Position at The University of Manchester, England