08 PhD Degree – Fully Funded at The University of Groningen, Netherlands
University of Groningen, Netherlands invites online Application for number of Fully Funded PhD Degree at various Departments. We are providing a list of Fully Funded PhD Programs available at University of Groningen, Netherlands.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
(01) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD position summary/title: 03 Interdisciplinary PhD projects Teaching Academy Groningen
Project 1. Professionalizing Online and Blended/Hybrid Education @ the University of Groningen
Project 2. Wellbeing and performance @ the University of Groningen
Project 3. Engaging with Academic Practice and Labour Market Entry: lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic
Deadline of PhD Position: 30 June 2021
(02) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD position summary/title: Learning and Control
A PhD position financed by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research Perspectief programme on Digital Twins is available at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands, under the supervision of Prof. Claudio De Persis.
Deadline of PhD Position: 6 July 2021
(03) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD position summary/title: Behavioural Neuroscience
The project aims to study in mice how sleep deprivation affects the formation of memory engrams (neuronal traces encoding individual experiences) in the brain and how these traces can be made accessible again
Deadline of PhD Position: 15 July 2021
(04) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD Program summary/title: PhD position GELINA facility
We are looking for a PhD candidate who will perform measurements of (n,xn) cross sections using GAINS spectrometer at the GELINA facility. These cross sections are required for improvement of the current nuclear databases.
Deadline : 16 July 2021
(05) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD Program summary/title: Finding Suitable Grounds: Multi-proxy Archaeobotany
Applications are invited for a PhD candidate in the area of multi-proxy archaeobotany. This position is embedded in the NWO-funded project “Finding Suitable Grounds”, which is due to start in October 2021 in collaboration with Utrecht University (UU), the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) in Barcelona and several archaeological companies.
Deadline : 22 July 2021
(06) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD Program summary/title: Sustainable Cooperation in Organizations
We are seeking candidates for the following sibling PhD projects Sustainable Cooperation in Organizations: Success and Failure in the SCOOP Program.
1. Sustainable Organization. This position (1.0 FTE) is located at the Faculty of Philosophy.
2. Cooperation Decay in Organizations. This position (1.0 FTE) is located at the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Behavioral and Social Sciences.
Deadline : 2 August 2021
Connect with Us for Latest Job updates
(07) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD Program summary/title: Cooperation in the Face of Inequality
We are seeking candidates for two sibling PhD projects on Cooperation in the Face of Inequality in the SCOOP program.
1. The Fair Status-Quo Bias. This position (1.0 FTE) is located at the Faculty of Philosophy.
2. Dealing with Disadvantage. This position (1.0 FTE) is located in the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Behavioral and Social Sciences and focuses on social psychology.
Deadline : 2 August 2021
(08) PhD Degree – Fully Funded
PhD Program summary/title: topology of Hamiltonian systems
This PhD project is focused on the study of integral manifolds in concrete examples of Hamiltonian systems, which arise in classical and celestial mechanics. A special emphasis will be placed on completely integrable systems and the Newtonian n-body problem.
Deadline : 3 August 2021
About The University of Groningen, Netherlands –Official Website
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. The university was founded in 1614 and is the second-oldest university in the Netherlands. In 2014, the university celebrated its 400th anniversary. Currently, RUG is placed in the top 100 universities worldwide according to three international ranking tables.
The university was ranked 65th in the world, according to Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) in 2019. In April 2013, according to the results of the International Student Barometer, the University of Groningen, for the third time in a row, was voted the best university of the Netherlands.
The University of Groningen has eleven faculties, nine graduate schools, 27 research centres and institutes, and more than 175-degree programmes. The university’s alumni and faculty include Johann Bernoulli, Aletta Jacobs, four Nobel Prize winners, nine Spinoza Prize winners, one Stevin Prize winner, royalty, multiple mayors, the first president of the European Central Bank, and a secretary general of NATO.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 15 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Groningen, Netherlands
- 16 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands
- 23 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Ghent University, Belgium
- 38 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at NTNU, Norway
- 11 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Aalto University, Finland
- 32 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Vrije University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 50 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 03 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark