Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022 | Fully Funded
The Applications are invited to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022. There are 1,000 Scholarships are available at Deakin University to Study Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs. Make a Difference with Australian Scholarships. As Australia is One of the Finest Country for International Students. The Deakin University Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Australia.
The University is Providing Scholarships in all academic Fields/Majors. A wide range of fields of study options is available for international students to undertake Master’s Degree programs and PhD. Degree Programs. Deakin University is the Public University in Melbourne, Australia Ranked in the top 1% of universities globally by the Academic.
If you missed this opportunity and sitting idle, you will regret it later. A detailed guideline about the Deakin University Scholarship Program 2022 is given below.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
Deakin University Scholarship 2022 : Details
- Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Course to Course
Deakin University Scholarship 2022 : Available Fields of Study
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Category of Scholarships :
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Deakin University Funded Scholarships
- External Scholarships
Deakin University Scholarship 2022 : Financial Coverage
The Deakin University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia. All the Expenses will be covered.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.)
Australian Government and University Funded Scholarships:
MS and PhD Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Scholarship
- Endeavour Scholarships
- HDR Scholarship
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Undergraduate Scholarships at Deakin University:
- CICRA Partnership Bursary
- Deakin Funded Scholarship Program
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
- Deakin International Merit Scholarship
- Deakin International Scholarship
- Deakin Latin American Scholarship
- Deakin STEM Scholarship
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
External Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Colombo Plan Scholarship Program
- Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust Scholarship
- Bendigo and Adelaide Banks Scholarships
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships
- PCL Lawyers Hardship Scholarship Assistance COVID-19
- Victorian State Government Scholarship
- Western Chances Scholarships
- Argent Law Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level:
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship
- Timothy Steele Medicine Scholarship
- Fullbright Australia Scholarship
- Golden Key International Honours Society Scholarship and Awards
- In Marketing We Trust Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant
- Real Futures Grant
- Refractive Australia Scholarship
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarship
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
- BizCover Scholarship
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Choosi Futures Grant Program
- Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Scholarship
- Cyber Security Scholarship from SSL Trust
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carers Grant
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
Deakin University Scholarship 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD. Detailed Criteria varies from course to course.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- Meet English Language Requirements.
How To Apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2022
There are 8 steps in order to apply for this Scholarship. The application process is completely online. To apply for the Scholarship Click on below Link.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022-23 Fully Funded
- British Chevening Scholarships 2022 UK | Fully Funded
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada | Fully Funded
- Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 | Fully Funded
- University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia | Fully Funded
- Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022 | Fully Funded
- DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded
- Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia | Fully Funded