University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022: The University of Melbourne launched 600 scholarships. The applicants are now invited to apply from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Fully-Funded scholarships in Australia. These are the fully funded scholarships of the Master and Ph.D. level degree program for the academic year 2021-2022. Applicants from the scholarship-providing country Australia and international applicants can also apply.
There are ten colleges on campus and in the surrounding suburbs. Some of the institutes and centers affiliated with the university are the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economics and Social Research and Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health.
There will be 600 scholarship opportunities are available. The Scholarships will cover the full tuition fee, living expenses, relocation allowance, and health insurance for international students. The aim of these scholarships to pursue your studies as well as your research with international standard researchers in Australia. Scholarships are available for 2 years of the Master’s research program and 3.5 years of Ph.D. Research program.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 : Details
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Melbourne
- No. of Scholarships: 600
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Opening Date: October 31, 2021
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 : Financial Coverage
Australian government pays you $31,200 in the form of an Accommodation allowance for your family support and other financial benefits. Here is a list of the University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Approximately 600 scholarships are awarded
- Full tuition fee
- living expenses $31,200 per year
- Health insurance
- Relocation allowance of $2000 to $3000 for students moving from outside Australia
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 : Course Duration
Duration is compulsory for every scholarship for the Melbourne University international scholarship is different for the Masters and for the Ph.D. degree programs. The master’s degree completion period is 2.5 years and for the Ph.D. degree is 4 years.
For Master: 2.5 Years
For Ph.D.: 4 Years
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 : Available Field of Study
Scholarships are all the available courses and fields available at the University of Melbourne
- Business and economics
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 : Eligibility
To be eligible for the University of Melbourne scholarships, applicants should fulfill the following criteria
- The applicant must be an international student and an Australian student
- Applying candidates must meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Ph.D. research degree program.
- Applying candidates must have applied for a graduate research degree
- Scholarships are available for already enrolled students and new students starting their study in the academic year 2020 – 2021
Scholarships are available for all students Australian and international students from all over the world.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 : Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the application form is October 31, 2021. Must apply before the last date, Late submissions will not be entertained
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022
The application process is entirely online for the Melbourne University Scholarship. You must apply before the last date. After the application process completion, you just need to upload the required documents on the given site. There is no separate application fee required so don’t miss this opportunity.
New students who have applied for graduate research before the last date, will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Already enrolled students/ Current students must submit an online application form before the last date to be considered for a scholarship.
You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of after you have submitted your application form.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022-23 Fully Funded
- British Chevening Scholarships 2022 UK | Fully Funded
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada | Fully Funded
- Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 | Fully Funded
- University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia | Fully Funded
- Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022 | Fully Funded
- DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded
- Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia | Fully Funded