Junior Research Fellow Position at IIT Kanpur, India
Junior Research Fellow Position notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – Junior Research fellow for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may Apply
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of position: 01 post
Duration: 1 Year
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month
Eligibility: B.Tech/M.Tech with minimum 75% marks or equivalent. GATE qualification preferred.
Desired Skills: Preference will be given to candidates with good C/C++ programming skills and those who have experience in MPI programming (Message Passing Interface).
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply, by email to [email protected],
Interview and selection: Interview of selected candidates will be carried out online.
Last date for application: 15th April 2021
Dr. Preeti Malakar
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-Indo-Czech Project) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-ASEAN Project ) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position (SRF) at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Roorkee, India
- SRF (Under JC Bose Fellowship) at RCB, Faridabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position at Pondicherry University, India
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Positions at University of Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India