University of Massachusetts Dartmouth (UMass Dartmouth) invites online Application for PhD Position in Mechanical Engineering.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
Title of the Position:
The PhD student will investigate water entry of solid objects by performing computational simulations using our in-house multiphase flow solver. This is a collaborative computational-experimental research project, and the student is expected to interact and work with our collaborators who are conducting experiments of water entry. The student will enroll in the Engineering & Applied Science (EAS) PhD program  and will become a member of the Center for Scientific Computing and Data Science Research .
How to Apply
About University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, USA : Official Website
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 06 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 08 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Vrije University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 33 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands
- 14 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Utrecht University, Netherlands
- 05 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Helsinki, Finland
- 47 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 18 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Ghent University, Belgium
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Amsterdam, Netherlands