Post doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Kanpur, India
Post doctoral Fellow position notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – Post doctoral Fellow position for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may Apply
Project Post doctoral Fellow
The work involves development of density functional theory based methods and programs.
We are also looking for talented candidates with previous experience in at least one of the following areas:
Development of Numerical Methods and programs
Experience in using Density Functional Theory Methods
The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Description of the Post:
Essential Qualification: PhD
Previous experience in:
Density functional theory methods (application/development)
Good programming knowledge using any one of the following languages: FORTRAN, C, C++
Rs. 50,000/55,000/60,000 pm (depending on the previous experience)
Last date of applications:
March 22, 2021
Application should be submitted by Apply Now Link given below.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shorlisted candidates will be informed by an email about the date of interview.
Dr. Nisanth N. Nair
Department of Chemistry
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208016
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-Indo-Czech Project) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-ASEAN Project ) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position (SRF) at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Roorkee, India
- SRF (Under JC Bose Fellowship) at RCB, Faridabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position at Pondicherry University, India
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Positions at University of Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India