National Institute Of Technology Silchar, Assam India invites online Application for Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF) . Eligible Candidate may Apply on or before March 07, 2022.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DST-SERB (SRG) sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam.
National Institute Of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar or NITS) is one of the 31 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
Looking for Postdoctoral Positions Abroad Click Here
Looking for Faculty Positions Click Here
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Title of the project: Investigation of tribo-performance of self-lubricating and self-healing microencapsulated hybrid polymer composites under different sliding conditions
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- No. of posts: 01 (One)
- Duration: 23 months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr.Rajeev Nayan Gupta
Eligibility/Qualification Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions
- Age Limit: 30 Years (as on closing date of application)
- Essential Qualification: ME/M.Tech. or equivalent degreein Mechanical Engineeringand related branches of Mechanical Engineering from recognized University. In addition GATE qualification is mandatory.
- Desirable Qualification: Master Degree in Machine Design/ Manufacturing/ Production/ Tribology/ Material Science. Throughout First Class in academic career and Knowledge in Composite materials is preferred.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Salary:
Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Note: Candidate will be eligible for H.R.A as per the Project/Institute norms(if accommodation is not provided by the Institute)
Click here for “Postdoc Application Cover Letter Template”
Click here to know “How to write a Postdoc Job Application or Email”
March 07, 2022.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at rajeev[at]mech.nits.ac.in with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under SERB-DST project SRG/2021/000956”. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions at IIT Roorkee, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions at NIT Silchar, India
- Research Associate Positions at IIM Ahmedabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position at IIT Indore, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position at IIT Mandi, HP, India
- Research Associate Position at IIT Delhi, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- 02 Research Associate-I Position at IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Bhopal. India