Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), Madhya Pradesh, India invites online Application for Junior Research Fellow . Eligible Candidate may Apply on or before 30 March, 2022.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) & Department of Science and Technology (DST) funded research project.
The research interest under the advertised post will be “Development of Porous Metal-Organic Frameworks and Covalent Organic Frameworks and Their Potential Applications in Hydrogen Storage”. The aim of the project is to develop computationally novel porous MOFs and COFs with their potential application in H2-storage.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) is a public technical and research institute located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. IIT Indore was founded in 2009, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). IIT Indore is officially recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Looking for Postdoctoral Positions Abroad Click Here
Looking for Faculty Positions Click Here
Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility/Qualification Junior Research Fellow
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF or VALID GATE certificate with first class minimum (60% in the preceding degrees or equivalent) in graduate and postgraduate levels with a very good academic record.
- Age limit: 28 years with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India norms.
The opening position is initially for 1 year with a possibility of further extension based on performance (maximum two years, total 1 + 2 years). The selected candidate will be considered for admission to Ph.D. Programme as a regular full-time scholar as per IITI rule.
Junior Research Fellow Salary:
The JRF will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 31000/month, No HRA
Apply Mode: Email
Click here for “Postdoc Application Cover Letter Template”
Click here to know “How to write a Postdoc Job Application or Email”
30 March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must email advance copy of their detailed CV with a detail resume with date of birth, contact details including phone number, email and postal address, photocopies of the educational/ professional qualifications and publications to Dr. Srimanta Pakhira at [email protected]
Any other mode of communication will not be entertained. The candidates must arrange recommendation letters from two referees well before appearing interview. Referees shall email their reference letters directly to [email protected]in or provide in a sealed envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date: 17:00 hrs on Wednesday, 30th March, 2022.
Time and date of interview: 10:00 hrs on Wednesday, 4th April, 2022.
Venue: Preferably Online and Google meet link will be shared only the shortlisted candidates before the date of interview.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions at IIT Roorkee, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions at NIT Silchar, India
- Research Associate Positions at IIM Ahmedabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position at IIT Indore, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position at IIT Mandi, HP, India
- Research Associate Position at IIT Delhi, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- 02 Research Associate-I Position at IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Bhopal. India