Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad, India invites online Application for Research Associate Positions. Eligible Candidate may Apply on or before March 07, 2022.
The IIMA Centre for Transportation and Logistics (CTL) is hiring full-time Research Associate (Market Research) to support a wide range of research activities. Research Associates are expected to work independently within the scope of their responsibilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to collecting data on industry, competitors, and marketplaces, and preparing reports and presentations. Also, this will require an understanding of business objectives, designing surveys, and analysing industry trends.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017. Established in 1961, the institute offers master’s degree programs in management and agri-business management, a fellowship program and a number of executive training programs. The institute’s founding director is Errol D’Souza. Other notable founding figures were the Indian physicist Vikram Sarabhai, Indian businessman Kasturbhai Lalbhai and Indian educator Kamla Chowdhary.
Eligibility/Qualification Post Doctoral Fellow
- Applicants must have a B.E./B.Tech (or equivalent in any discipline) or a B.S./B.A. (in economics, finance, management, or a closely related social science field) degree from a top-tier institution with outstanding grades. Preference will be given to applicants with a relevant master’s degree (specifically in management, economics, finance, or a closely related social science field).
- Preference will be given to applicants having experience in designing and conducting surveys, coordinating with various organizations, and developing research reports.
- Applicants must have strong quantitative analysis skills and sound knowledge of econometric methods. Experience of data analysis using Stata/R/SAS/Matlab/Python is a plus.
- Applicants must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and can work in a team environment.
Duration of Research Associate Positions
The position will be initially offered for a period of six months and may be extended depending on performance, at the discretion of the faculty supervisors. A Research Associate will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and may be required to travel within India.
Research Associate Salary:
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
March 07, 2022.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria may please fill the form latest by 7th March 2022.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a telephone, or zoom/Skype, or in-person interview. We will only contact candidates shortlisted for interview. We will not send out letters of rejection to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions at IIT Roorkee, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions at NIT Silchar, India
- Research Associate Positions at IIM Ahmedabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position at IIT Indore, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position at IIT Mandi, HP, India
- Research Associate Position at IIT Delhi, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- 02 Research Associate-I Position at IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Bhopal. India