Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad), Gujrat, India invites online Application for Research Associate Position . Eligible Candidate may Apply on or before January 21, 2022.
Brij Disa Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence at IIMA is inviting applications for the position of Research Associate in the Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning, and Natural Learning Processing. We are looking to hire a highly creative AI-based data scientist to address “marketing (branding)” data analytics challenges in the Center, to collect large volumes of data from varying sources, clean and interpret data, create solutions to overcome challenges, and communicate with interested parties.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017. Established in 1961, the institute offers master’s degree programs in management and agri-business management, a fellowship program and a number of executive training programs. The institute’s founding director was Ravi J. Matthai. Other notable founding figures were the Indian physicist Vikram Sarabhai, Indian businessman Kasturbhai Lalbhai and Indian educator Kamla Chowdhary
No of Post
Eligibility/Qualification Research Associate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. candidate in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar
- At least two years’ experience as a data scientist and/or machine learning engineer in marketing, branding, and/or advertising
- Academic experience and knowledge in broad marketing areas
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing
- Advanced knowledge of ML frameworks, NLP, libraries, data structures, data modelling, and software architecture
- Excellent understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus, and linear algebra
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great writing, communication, and collaboration skills in English
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
Post Doctoral Fellow Salary:
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience of the candidate.
The appointment is initially for 6 months with a potential for a long-term extension based on performance.
Apply Mode: Email
21 January 2022
How to Apply
Please email your latest full CV and a cover letter to Mr. Shoebmohemed Chobdar at shoeb[at]iima.ac.in by 21 January 2022. The subject of your application email should be Application for Research Associate at Brij Disa Centre for Data Science and AI at IIMA.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions at IIT Roorkee, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions at NIT Silchar, India
- Research Associate Positions at IIM Ahmedabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position at IIT Indore, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position at IIT Mandi, HP, India
- Research Associate Position at IIT Delhi, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- 02 Research Associate-I Position at IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Bhopal. India